Attorney Brenae Jacobs earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Georgia and her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina. While there, she served as Vice President of the Student Bar Association, a member of the Mock Trial Bar, an extern to the South Carolina Workers Compensation Commission, and a Student Attorney in Juvenile Justice. Ms. Jacobs was admitted to the South Carolina Bar and began as an Associate at a workers’ compensation defense firm in South Carolina.
After much experience on the defense side, Brenae was proud to transition into personal injury on the claimant’s side, where her passionate and skillfully aggressive approach in case handling has allowed her to obtain stellar results for her clients. She attributes her ability to prevail in even the most challenging cases to her passion for being a zealous advocate for her clients. She received the Cali Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy and demonstrates compassion and dedication for resolving personal injury cases for clients.
In addition to her legal work, Ms. Jacobs is certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a personal trainer and is the founder of the Road Runners Running Club.
- Associate at a workers’ compensation defense firm in South Carolina
- Personal injury on the claimant’s side
- Received the Cali Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Georgia
- Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina
- Vice President of the Student Bar Association
- Member of the Mock Trial Bar
- Extern to the South Carolina Workers Compensation Commission
- Student Attorney in Juvenile Justice
- Admitted to the South Carolina Bar
More of the Firm
Owner & Attorney
More of the Firm
Marketing & Intake Manager
Director of Human Resources
Bilingual Case Manager
Bilingual Intake Coordinator