Mei was born in China and adopted at 10 months old and has lived in Georgia ever since. She graduated with honors with a degree in Criminal Justice and Political Science from Kennesaw State University and her Paralegal degree from the University of Georgia. She has always had a passion for law and the entire criminal justice system. After working for the District Attorney’s office, she realized she wanted to specialize in helping families who were wrongly injured in the Metro-Atlanta area. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, kayaking, and spending time with her family and dog.
Mei is responsible for managing cases throughout the entire litigation process. She strives to make sure our clients receive the best care and outcome for their case.
- Graduated with honors with a degree in Criminal Justice and Political Science from Kennesaw State University
- Received her Paralegal degree from the University of Georgia
- Worked for the District Attorney’s office
- Enjoys traveling and kayaking
- Spends time with her family and dog
More of the Firm
Marketing & Intake Manager
Director of Human Resources
Bilingual Case Manager
Bilingual Intake Coordinator