1. Clear all windows and lights of snow and ice.
2. Leave plenty of room to stop. (You never know when you’re going to slide or not slide)
3. Go slower!
4. Don’t use cruise control!
5. Don’t pass snow plows and sand trucks.
6. If you get stuck, don’t spin your tires. It will just dig you in deeper!
7. If you get stuck, move the wheel from side to side so that it moves the snow out of the way.
8. Watch for Ice on Bridges!
9. Use your fog lights to better illuminate the road.
10. Avoid using your high beams, which reflect light off falling rain and snow and limit your visibility even further.
I hope you’re having a wonderful winter and NOT getting stuck in the ice! Be careful out there!