An Award
Winning Team!

Missing work and lost wages after your collision?

Missing work and lost wages after your collision?
Lost wages: When you are out of work due to an injury, you are entitled to be compensated for your lost income. Even if you were compensated through sick leave or vacation leave, you are entitled to be compensated for that loss. You are also entitled to be compensated for future lost wages, particularly when you are unable to return to the same type of work or to work at all.

The insurance company will want documentation. You will need to provide that documentation in order to prevail in your claim. You will have to prove, or document, your lost wages. Here are some ways to prove:1. Your W-2(s) from the last tax year(s); or


2. Your Paystubs from before and after the accident to show the difference); or

3. A Wage Verification Form filled out by your Employer (we can provide you with a "salary/wage verification form" or simply have your employer do a note listing your normal wages, your normal hours per week and your dates missed from work); or

4. The toughest scenario is if you are a business owner or self-employed. You will need to provide other documentation- this could include your tax returns; or, your accounts receivable or checks you received for services rendered; or, your business' banking records. It would be a good idea to void account numbers for your privacy.

Give us a call today for a free consultation on your personal injury case at 404-436-1529!

Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert - Owner & Attorney

Attorney Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert was seriously injured in a collision and experienced firsthand dealing with uncooperative insurance companies. She knows what it is like to feel overwhelmed and under-educated about your rights after a collision. That is why she has dedicated this firm to fighting for accident victims and their loved ones. The goal of The Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group – Gore LLC is to provide you with excellent legal advice, based on our experience in representing injured automobile drivers and passengers from all across the State of Georgia.

Jennifer's Bio