Senior Personal Injury Case Manager
We are a personal injury firm in North Atlanta Metro that is committed to helping our clients through the personal injury process!
We help people who’ve been injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, as well as pedestrians who’ve been injured, those injured in slip and fall accidents and some dog attack personal injury cases.
The position entails all aspects of the pre-litigation process. The ideal candidate must have 5 years of pre-litigation experience within a Personal Injury Case Manager or like-role. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm about our mission, a solid work ethic mind, a “get things done” mentality, a love for attention to details, and a desire to work in an organized office. We are looking for someone who understands how to “manage a case” through pre-litigation. We are looking for someone who is compassionate to our clients.
Our office embraces technology and is PAPERLESS! We believe in systems and reports to track our progress. Our office is always looking for ways to improve our processes and get better. This position is ideal for someone who likes to work independently but knows how to be a team player.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- As the Case Manager, you are key to working an entire case from start to finish – from opening the file, managing the case, client communication, handling medical records and treatment and finalizing the demand.
- Following up with claims status communicating with insurance companies, medical providers, and the legal team
- Managing Medical Requests and Treatment plans
- Tracking and Creating Reports
- Drafting Demands
- Handling Medpay
- Tracking Client Costs
- Assisting Legal Team with other projects and assignments as needed
- 5 years’ experience in same or similar role – Case Manager, Paralegal, ect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field in a plus
- Prior work experience in the professional services fields (law, insurance, medicine, etc.)
- Prior experience with a personal injury matter
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and case management software (Needles is a plus+)
- Exceptional communication and people skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated “Clients First” approach to customer service
- Self-starter spirit who can show ownership and commitment to the job
- Professional demeanor with outgoing personality
- Excellent time management skills, and is consistently punctual
- Spanish Speaker is a plus+
*Must be reliably available Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M-5:00 P.M. or 7:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M
Submit Your Resume Here
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]